Retiring Products - My List of Don't Miss Items
Many items from the August - December 2020 mini catalog are retiring as of January 4, 2021. Here is my list of top 10 need-to-buy items before it's too late, in no particular order, so read them all:
Life is Beautiful stamp set, item code 154871, $17. This set makes absolutely gorgeous cards. Check out my video here.
2. Poinsettia Petals bundle, item code 155148, $56.50. I love the stamp set but I really love the dies. They make completely amazing cards. Check out my video here.
3. Love of Leaves bundle, item 155195, $47.50. Great stamp set and dies with gorgeous sentiments.
4. Wrapped in Texture embossing folder, item code 153574, clearance $4 for two embossing folders (50% off)! They fit both the mini and the regular Cut and Emboss Machine. Can't beat this price.
5. Basket Weave and Metallic ribbon combo, item code 153553, clearance price $4 (50% off). Great price for two rolls of ribbon.
6. Snowflake sequins, item code 150443, clearance price $3 (50% off). Beautiful embellishments.
7. Iridescent pearls, item code 153549, clearance price $3 (50% off). Looks gorgeous on any card.
8. Plaid tidings designer series paper, item code 153527, $11.50. 48 sheets of 6x6 DSP.
9. Winter snow embossing folder, item code 153577, clearance price $3.75 (50% off). I mean c'mon, did you see that price?
10. Beautiful Autumn bundle, item code 155189, price $50.25. Makes beautiful cards for autumn and more. See what I did there?
Remember that these items are only available until January 4th or until supplies last, so don't miss your chance.